Thursday, September 23, 2010

15 weeks

I am still experiencing issues with the SCH. Some days are good, others not so good. I will have a day with almost no bleeding, and then the next morning I will wake up to a significant increase. It's really frustrating. I wish that it would just go away all together.

I need to keep taking it easy. My desire to be "all better" often makes me forget that I probably shouldn't be doing some things like taking groceries in and out of the car and carrying Will for extended periods of time. "Pelvic rest" has also been a tricky issue at our house. Our doctor didn't give us ANY restrictions, but I am beginning to notice that things seem to flare up again if I am not taking that kind of rest. In some ways I wish that my doctor would have given me some restrictions (although not complete bed rest), because I know that I need to rest more than what I am, but I am afraid of people thinking I am lazy or that they wont understand whats going on.

I think what is happening (and I have no clue if I am right or not, it's just my perception based on results) is that my body will be close to healing and then I will do something that will case it to open up again slightly. The good news is that it has never been bright red blood like the first time or even the same volume of blood as the first time. Right now, the indication is that its old blood, so it must just be a slight tear that is opening back up .

Will is doing good, he is growing so much, and closer to walking everyday. He can now stand up off the floor all on his own and he will take a couple steps unassisted to get to the couch or some other piece of furniture he can use to walk back and forth. I am trying to give him lots of opportunities to help him, but at the same time I am not trying to rush him because I know this skill will be a significant change in our household.

We got a great deal on cribs yesterday at target. They were 60% off, at $104 each! Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment