Monday I went to the doctor, everything was good. They checked for a heartbeat, which they did with a fetal doppler. I think that they will eventually have to do this with a sonogram machine because it is hard to distinguish between two different heartbeats. I was happy just to hear one, although we may have heard both. I am measuring farther along than what I am, which is pretty common with twins.
I go back on October 11th for a full scan ultrasound where they check all kinds of stuff on the babies, and we will hopefully be able to find out the gender of the babies. I have been having dreams that they are girls, but I know I could very well be wrong. I will be happy with healthy babies, boys or girls. :) I can't believe we are having two! So crazy!
I have really been struggling with depression this time around. I think the bleeding has been playing into it too, and the major flood of hormones pumping through my body. Today I felt a little better, and was motivated to do some house work and get somethings done for Alex (church stuff).
To close I leave you with a few pictures:
14 Weeks (Will)
14 Weeks (Twins)

18 Weeks (Will)
No comments:
Post a Comment