Only nine more days until we find out what we are having, I can't wait. The spotting has been gradually decreasing each day, so I am hoping that by my ultrasound it will have stopped completely. That would be awesome!
Will has been growing leaps and bounds. He started walking Wednesday night at church to a family friend of ours. It was pretty cool to watch. He hasn't really walked as much since we came home, but I know it is only a matter of time that he will remember his newly acquired skill.
I have been thinking a lot about how crazy it is going to be when the twins are born. I am really worried about my ability to breastfeed them, and also how strained my relationship with Will is going to be during those first weeks at home trying to get re-adjusted. I take some comfort in the fact that there will be other people around to care for him, but I still feel that it needs to be me because I am his mother. Maybe I have some fear that he will reject me after the babies come, I don't know.
Will is officially weaned. We had just been feeding at night and sometimes in the morning, but it slowly tapered off because he was biting me, and I didn't really feel like it was being effective anymore. In some ways I am glad to be done. The thought of tandem nursing never crossed my mind because its going to be crazy enough trying to feed two. I need to work in some more times to bond with Will though into our day to day routine.
Ok, here is the picture as promised: Me at 16 weeks with baby A and baby B....
No comments:
Post a Comment