Monday, March 8, 2010

Man, I really need to make more time for blogging. I enjoy doing it. Those of you who manage to post more than once a month, how/when do you usually blog?

Things are going great with our efforts to eat clean/organic.

I am happy to announce that I am no longer addicted to diet coke or any other carbonated or sugar/sugar free beverage. I have only had diet coke maybe once or twice a month since my last post. :) It actually has been much easier than I thought. I think having a baby to take care of during the day makes it a little easier. Now, my regular beverage consumption consists of water and unsweet iced tea. :)

more tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Jamie! Making dietary changes can be tough when you have a newborn and are in "survival" mode - I'm so proud of you! I usually blog when Jude's in his high chair (right next to me) eating. I tend to plan out what I want to blog the night before (in my head, as I'm doing housekeeping stuff). I take a lot of videos and random photos to put up for those days when I barely have three minutes to log on and post something.

    Like you, I also just really enjoy it...I like taking a few minutes to just sit and think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will look forward to the self feeding future :) I think Will would love to try to play with his purees, but I'm not sure how effective a feeding session that would be. :)

    I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's right - I forgot there wasn't a time that we didn't use our high chair! :) I think in those days I blogged/emailed/etc. when I was nursing, but I truthfully should've been doing less blogging and more resting. Finding a balance isn't easy - we're still working on it!

    ReplyDelete