This post will be centered around three major themes in our household lately: Teething, Solid Foods, and Weight Loss (except for Will).
Will now has two teeth, and is fussy and drooly most of the time.
Soild food introduction has been going well, except Will has had some constipation. He has had some pretty solid BMs that will often be painful for him to pass. I switched to a whole grain baby cereal instead of rice, given him baby prunes, and tried giving him 1 ounce of apple juice. I haven't really noticed any major changes yet, but I'm hoping to see something different here soon. I feel bad for the poor little guy!
This week has been really frustrating for me. I've been putting a lot of effort in working out and being very meticulous about what I am eating and I have not lost anything this week. That is so frustrating! I know it will come off eventually, but when you've got a long way to go, you feel like you don't have that kind of time.
Earlier this week I thought maybe AF returned, but I think it was just a little spotting. Maybe it's a warning??
Well, Will is finally sleeping so I think I am going to sleep too!
No comments:
Post a Comment