Well today I am starting diet coke free.
I figured it would be easier to start with one or two things to start changing gradually rather than try to take on all the changes at once.
Making the switch to more organic foods is going to be tricky/pricey... but I know there are people who can make it affordable every day. The closest store we have that is all organic is Earth Fare in Johnson City, but its about 30 minutes away. Last night I had to settle for Kroger, which has a few organic items that I was able to make switches for but not a lot. I did make the trade for some organic chicken.
I am also excited that I can start using my gowearfit arm band that I got for Christmas. Not only does it keep track of your calories out and steps, but it also monitors your sleep efficiency. I'm sleeping at about 88% right now, which I think is pretty good considering we've got a 4 month old baby.
Good for you!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to check out message board forums for tips on eating organic on the cheap!