Hey guys! Thank you all for your prayers. Today has been crazy, but I feel at peace which is good. My water broke this afternoon as we were pulling in the driving way coming home from lunch. I called the doctor and he had me come in as soon as possible to be checked out. I then ended up going over to labor and delivery at Sycamore Shoals, because my water had indeed broke. Once there I was waiting to be transported to Johnson City Medical Center where there is a NICU. I got to ride over in an ambulance, which was weird because I felt fine, I was just leaking... They have checked me and I am not dilated at all and I haven't been having contractions so that is good. But because my water broke, I will have to stay here until the babies are born, which hopefully we can stay as long as possible. Things are up in the air, but trying not to worry too much about it. My biggest concern is not being able to be home to care for Will and Alex, but I know Alex can take care of things. Thankfully he doesn't have class right now, and our families were planning to come down to visit this coming week, so help is on the way!
That's all for now, I will try to keep you updated as I can. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment