Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Weeks


We had a great trip to Ohio and PA for Thanksgiving. It's hard to believe that the next time we head up in that direction, we will have the whole family piled in the car. (hopefully a mini van at that point!)

Similar to last time, as I am finishing up the last couple weeks of the second trimester, I am starting to feel worse and worse. It isn't too bad yet, but the heartburn is unbelievable! I also was close to getting a leg cramp a couple nights ago, which is probably one of the worst things to experience during pregnancy.

The boys are moving around a lot. Will and I have had a lot of fun "working" on their room. (I put away clothes and packs of diapers, while Will takes out everything I just put away!)

I cannot believe how much Will has grown over the past two weeks. He has been learning so many new words, and his new favorite is CoCo, which means cookie. We've also enjoyed watching Sesame Street together in the mornings before he takes a nap. I love cuddling with him. He can now make a kiss sound, I am hoping that soon he will figure out the rest of the process.

Monday we have another ultrasound, and we are going to start watching the babies growth. It is hard to believe that they could be here as early as 10 weeks from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment