Well, we made it through October, what a whirlwind of events!
Things have been uneventful lately with the pregnancy, which is great! I go back on Monday for a quick doctors appointment, and then we will go back again probably on Nov. 28th for an ultrasound to check the babies' growth. At 24 weeks, we will start having ultrasounds a little more regularly n because the have to watch to make sure that one baby does not get more than 20% bigger than it's twin. If so, it usually signals that they are experiencing twin to twin transfusion syndrome.
I have been feeling A LOT of movement which is pretty exciting. When I am laying on my left side, I can feel Luke moving and when I am on my right side I feel Cole. Its pretty interesting.
For your curiosity, a belly picture of me at 21 weeks... looking large and in charge. LOL
Love it!
ReplyDelete