Sunday, October 24, 2010

almost 20 weeks

Wow, a lot has happened this month and I have done a TERRIBLE job blogging about it. (Probably because we have been so busy!)

Two weeks ago we had the big ultrasound and learned that the twins are both boys! I was a little disappointed, but the more I thought about it the better I felt about it. Maybe one day we might decide to have another, and end up with a girl (or another boy). I always imagined myself having a house full of little boys, and now I get to live my childhood dream :)

Things have been going a lot better with the SCH. I haven't had any bleeding for three weeks. It is still there, but the good news is that it isn't anywhere near the placenta, so it shouldn't be as big of a risk to the babies. Pregnancy wise I have been feeling so tired lately, really dragging.

All of the grandparents were able to visit the week we found out we were having boys, and we got to spend a lot of time together playing with Will and preparing for Luke Michael and Cole Garrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment