Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, things have been good lately. I finally feel like I'm starting to be a regular person again.

Will is doing great, he's gearing up to start crawling. The past week or so he's been waking up a lot during the night. I thought it was because he was hot or cold, but after a full nights rest last night I have concluded that he's not getting enough to eat during the day. Yesterday he had an extra 8 oz. of solids and he slept like a rock last night, 12 hours! (which is great because he doesn't nap very much)

Alex and I were blessed to be able to have a date day, we went out after he got done with class instead of the evening because we knew that Will would be better for our baby sitter during the day. We went to go see Date Night, cute movie! We have really needed some time alone together.

For a little while, I was looking at starting a Master's program at Eastern University in Nonprofit Management. I still think that I am going to do this, but I'm going to wait until Alex is done with class. I'd like to start in June 2011 or January 2012. They have weekend classes that are offered out of Harrisburg, which would be nice because I could stay with my parents, and Will could visit while I'm in class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment