Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter and Birthday

Ok Jesus, you are the only one who can steal the spotlight on my birthday without me getting mad. Especially when I get to dress my baby to nines and take a zillion pictures of his God-given cuteness!

Tomorrow I turn 27. Three more years to the big THREE-ZERO. yikes! I'm not quite sure what I will do when I turn 30? I've heard that some people cry, and that for some 30 is harder than hitting 40. I'd like to think that in three years I will look back and be thankful for the 30 years of life that I have lived and the blessing that I have experienced in my life (like my husband Alex and son Will... maybe other additions to our family?) In some ways I still feel like I'm 21... probably because we're back in school mode, with Alex being in grad school and me possibly starting back up again (different location). Having a baby has not made me feel old, well mentally that is. For some reason, ever since I had Will I have really started to feel old physically, not being able to do things I used to. But more of that probably has to do with losing baby weight than with chronological age.

Alex decorated me a birthday cake. It's cute, I love it. He made it look like a tree with our names and a heart carved into it. sweet. I am a lucky girl!

Tomorrow will be a day full of church and spending time with church friends.

I wanted to share my favorite picture of Will from our easter photo shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment