This is our first official post to the new blog. I wanted to change things up prior to the arrival of our little one, who will hopefully be making his first appearance on the blog in due time. Several of you have probably been following us through our pregnancy on our totsite. I will no longer be update that site after the birth.
Man, a lot of changes are coming. I am both excited and freaked out. I can't wait to hold our child for the first time, to give him lots of love, hugs, and kisses! The part that freaks me out is whether or not I will be able to handle all of my current responsibilities with the addition of being a mother. I know that with God's help, it will all be possible. This is such an exciting time in our lives and I can't wait for this part of the journey to begin.
You will do great - I have no doubt!!
ReplyDelete