Phew, being a mom is exhausting! I really love it though. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bad mom because we don't do tummy time everyday, or because he has occasional spurts of spitting up, or because I still haven't really established a solid routine yet. But, I am quickly learning that parenting isn't something you can ever become the expert on and that the people that appear to be experts are just working off of their own experiences. We're slowly figuring stuff out. I try new things everyday. I am far from perfect, but it makes me smile every time we get something right.
In other news, Will's hair is starting to look a little more red today. I think it might be safe to say at this point that his hair is auburn and mine is red... but maybe it will get a little more red as time goes on. Other than his hair, he looks just like his daddy. And I like that!
btw... i do have a picture of my wound vac if there are any of my morbid friends who want to see it. I wont post it because it may gross some people out. Let me know if you want to see it. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment